If you want to make things happen and are driven by the energy of live events and dream about playing a major role in managing them, you are in the right place.
BSc (Hons) Business with events management degree perfectly merges the real-life event work with all the business knowledge you’ll need in the industry, with active collaborative learning.
The industry of events management is a really rewarding career. This course will equip you with the essential toolkit to manage both small- and large-scale events.
The ideal combination between business management and events will allow students to immerse themselves in a multicultural environment, where technology blends with teaching how businesses operate and the principles of events management.
A business degree is a strong, launching-career certification and mixing it with the subject of events management will prove students with a sought-after skill, exciting experiences and a world of potential career prospects.
Students will develop a deep understanding of the event management that could lead them to planning corporate events, festivals, or sport fixtures all around the world.
Course length: 3 years
Start date: September
- Conference centre manager
- Event manager
- Hotel manager
- Outdoor activities/education manager
- Public house manager
- Restaurant manager
- Charity fundraiser
- Marketing executive
- Museum/gallery exhibition officer
- Public relations officer
- Sales/promotions account executive
- Talent agent
- Tourism officer
- Minimum Age: 18 years old
- Applicants are required to submit proof of prior certification (i.e., Secondary School Diploma/Baccalaureate/Level 3 qualification) and/or relevant work experience.
- Applications from mature candidates without formal qualifications are welcomed if they could demonstrate appropriate levels of relevant ability and experience.
- If you are unable to meet the entry requirements for this course you may still be eligible for our Foundation year course. This is an extra year of study to prepare you for the full degree.
- Overseas learners must demonstrate an approved level of proficiency in the use of English language.
- Applicants must bring their original certificates at the moment of registration.
- Global business environment and international strategy
- Introduction to business contracts and the law
- Organisational behaviour
- Digital business and principles of marketing
- Introduction to financial analysis and management
- Principles of events management
- Specialist events planning
- The entrepreneurial journey
- Project management and implementation
- Ruskin module
- Sustainability and responsible business
- Strategic management
- Sustainable events management
- Undergraduate major project
The course is assessed in terms of practice through assessments including practical implementations, reports, essays, presentations, group work and examinations. Most modules are designed to develop problem solving techniques and interpersonal skills and many provide the opportunity for group work
After completing your undergraduate degree, if you decide to enhance your career prospects even further you can apply for a postgraduate Master program. For more information regarding progression please contact Atlantic London.
The Tuition Fee of the course may vary depending on the institution you have chosen, as well as your status in the UK. The course is available for UK/EU and International Students as well.
Please contact us to find out the tuition fee for a specific course you’d like to know about.
Government Funds – Student Finance England
If you are an UK/EU citizen or living in the UK on Indefinite stay, you can receive support from the government via Student Loan Company to cover tuition fees and some living costs while studying, depending on your circumstances.
Tuition fee loans, which cover the full cost of your course, are paid directly to the course provider.