BA/BSc (Hons) Human Resources management course is ideal for students interested in a career in corporate human resources management and administration and skills training, management recruiting or HRM consulting.
Throughout this career-focused course, students will learn the importance of excellent people management within a company. They will also develop a wide variety of core business skills as well as specialised business knowledge.
The Human Resources Business Management (with Integrated Foundation Year) bachelor’s degree has been designed to give student a broad understanding of the field and enable them to understand and address any concerns regarding people and organisational management.
The course will also provide students with a glimpse into day-to-day life of an HR professional, help them improve commercial expertise and understanding, as well as offering the most up-to-date research-based knowledge and perspectives.
Furthermore, students will learn about core related business areas, such as marketing, strategic planning and law, finance – all within a HR context, equipping them with all the necessary skills and offering them the opportunity of working in a diverse range of roles and business areas upon graduation.
Course length: 3 years; 4 years (with Foundation Year)
Start dates: May
- Human Resources specialist
- Human Resources manager
- Training and development specialist
- Training and development manager
- Compensation, benefits and job analyst specialist
- Compensation and benefits manager
- Consultancy manager
- Minimum Age: 18 years old
- Applicants are required to submit proof of prior certification (i.e., Secondary School Diploma/Baccalaureate/Level 3 qualification) and/or relevant work experience.
- Applications from mature candidates without formal qualifications are welcomed if they could demonstrate appropriate levels of relevant ability and experience.
- If you are unable to meet the entry requirements for this course you may still be eligible for our Foundation year course. This is an extra year of study to prepare you for the full degree.
- Overseas learners must demonstrate an approved level of proficiency in the use of English language.
- Applicants must bring their original certificates at the moment of registration.
- Introduction to business
- Recording of business transactions
- Personalised learning
- Data handling and ICT
- Managing people and systems
- Academic performance
- IT and HRM
- Equality, diversity and inclusion in society and organizations
- Thinking HR
- Getting to know accounting for HRM
- Influencing stakeholders
- HRM and Global Business Environment
- Employment Law
- HR professional practice and service delivery
- International resourcing and talent planning
- Global perspectives in rewarding people
- Psychology and employee engagement
- Research methods
- Strategic HRM and organisation development
- Leadership and change management
- Contemporary development in employment relations
- Consultancy in HRM
- Knowledge management
- Emergency issues in HR development
- Creativity in the workplace
- Managing small and medium sized enterprises
The course is assessed in terms of both theory and practice through assessments including practical implementations, reports, essays, presentations and examinations. Most modules are designed to develop problem solving techniques and interpersonal skills and many provide the opportunity for group work.
After completing your undergraduate degree, if you decide to enhance your career prospects even further you can apply for a postgraduate Master program. For more information regarding progression please contact Atlantic London.
The Tuition Fee of the course may vary depending on the institution you have chosen, as well as your status in the UK. The course is available for UK/EU and International Students as well.
Please contact us to find out the tuition fee for a specific course you’d like to know about.
Government Funds – Student Finance England
If you are an UK/EU citizen or living in the UK on Indefinite stay, you can receive support from the government via Student Loan Company to cover tuition fees and some living costs while studying, depending on your circumstances.
Tuition fee loans, which cover the full cost of your course, are paid directly to the course provider.