With BA (Hons) Marketing and Social Media course, you will become an expert in the most exciting, fastest growing areas of marketing.
This brand-new course will give students the opportunity of working in a wide range of areas upon graduation, as they will gain the knowledge and skills needed to run campaigns and deliver successful marketing projects.
With a key focus on lead generation, this course will ensure that graduates will be able to deliver results for companies through innovative marketing practices. Students will be confident in their ability to plan, execute, create and deliver strong marketing strategies.
The course has a Foundation year integrated as well to ensure students are well prepared to successfully graduate.
The course offers an insight into the marketing field of Social Media and communications, teaching students how to market brands, products and services, as well as the knowledge to generate and successfully convert leads.
Course length: 3 years; 4 years (Foundation Year)
Start date: May
- Community management
- Marketing generalist
- Content marketing
- Creative design
- Social media consulting
- Data analysis or market research
- Brand Strategy
- Social media coordinator
- Content writer
- Digital media supervisor
- Social media analyst
- Public relations manager
- Minimum Age: 18 years old
- Applicants are required to submit proof of prior certification (i.e., Secondary School Diploma/Baccalaureate/Level 3 qualification) and/or relevant work experience.
- Applications from mature candidates without formal qualifications are welcomed if they could demonstrate appropriate levels of relevant ability and experience.
- If you are unable to meet the entry requirements for this course you may still be eligible for our Foundation year course. This is an extra year of study to prepare you for the full degree.
- Overseas learners must demonstrate an approved level of proficiency in the use of English language.
- Applicants must bring their original certificates at the moment of registration.
- Introduction to business
- Recording of business transactions
- Personalised learning
- Data handling and ICT
- Managing people and systems
- Academic performance
- Principles of marketing
- Professional skills
- Principles of advertising
- Principles of digital and social media marketing
- Workplace employability skills
- Market data analysis
- Marketing and brand management
- Web design and development
- Social media and analytics
- Enterprise and business development
- Marketing campaign planning
- Research methods
- Marketing research project
- Global marketing
- Digital and social media marketing planning framework
- Marketing CRM
- Consumer behaviour
The course is assessed in terms of practice through assessments including practical implementations, reports, essays, presentations, group work and examinations. Most modules are designed to develop problem solving techniques and interpersonal skills and many provide the opportunity for group work
After completing your undergraduate degree, if you decide to enhance your career prospects even further you can apply for a postgraduate Master program. For more information regarding progression please contact Atlantic London.
The Tuition Fee of the course may vary depending on the institution you have chosen, as well as your status in the UK. The course is available for UK/EU and International Students as well.
Please contact us to find out the tuition fee for a specific course you’d like to know about.
Government Funds – Student Finance England
If you are an UK/EU citizen or living in the UK on Indefinite stay, you can receive support from the government via Student Loan Company to cover tuition fees and some living costs while studying, depending on your circumstances.
Tuition fee loans, which cover the full cost of your course, are paid directly to the course provider.