The MBA in Human Resource Management Master Degree has been designed for those ready to make the leap into management roles from an existing job and those who are aspiring to become managers. The course has a particular focus on the human resource elements of business and will help you to develop the skills needed to contribute to the management and development of staff to further the organisation’s goals. The MBA focuses on managing people from a social, cultural and political point of view while developing your management skills in the area.
In the highly competitive global business environment it is critical that senior managers have a multi-disciplinary approach to business operations. A combined MBA in Human Resource Management Master Degree will equip graduates with advanced leadership skills, superior analytical reasoning and administrative expertise along with developing superior knowledge, skills and attitudes required to be an effective and professional human resource practitioner.
The MBA in Human Resource Management Master Degree is designed to allow you to develop an understanding of the key aspects of business and management and to prepare students for management level positions in the field of human resources. The program enables managers and business leaders to focus on the managerial skills and business knowledge needed to manage human resource functions.
MBA in Human Resource Management Master Degree
With a focus on practical content, an application of research skills to business, and job-related behaviours critical for success in today’s competitive business world, the course is designed to help propel students careers toward top management positions. Importantly, we take a strategic perspective on business and management and help you to develop the skills to contribute to major decisions made by organisations about their future.
Teaching is set within an international context with examples and illustrations being drawn from the global economy. The course will also take a strategic focus, concentrating on the major decisions that organisations have to make to determine their overall direction. Finally, you will be exposed to a range of contemporary issues that are of interest to all managers. These will include such things as globalisation, ethics and social responsibility.
Course Length: 1 years;
Start dates: January, May, September;
Human resource managers can have a variety of job tasks, from deciding how a corporation should be staffed to making the choice between using independent contractors or hiring from within the company. Managers also recruit and train employees and ensure that employees are high performers.
Example of job opportunities for graduate with an MBA degree in Human Resource Management:
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Consultant
- Human Resources Entrepreneur
- Human Resources Administrator
- Human Resources Specialist
- Human Resources Director
- Human Resources Management Director
- Human Resources Planning Manager
- Industrial Relations Manager
- Job Evaluation And Salary Research Manager
- Labour Relations Director
- Labour Relations Manager
- Human Resources Management Director
- Employee Benefits Manager/Director
- Employment Equity Chief/Manager/Director
- Health And Safety Co-Ordinator
- Compensation Manager
- Staff Relations Manager
- Staff Training And Development Chief
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Human Resources Specialists
- Human Resources It Specialist
- Human Resources Executive
- International Human Resources Professional
- Affirmative Action Officer
- Payroll Director
- Recruiting Manager/Director
- Training & Development Manager
- Employee Education Consultant
- Executive Recruiter
- Administrative Services Managers
- Compensation And Benefits Managers
- Compensation, Benefits, And Job Analysis Specialists
- Labour Relations Specialists
- Chief Hr Officer
- President Of Human Resources
- Applicants are required to submit proof of Bachelor Degree Diploma;
- For candidates with over 5 years’ experience at a managerial level but without an undergraduate degree the programme leader will review applicants based upon their suitability for the course;
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language will be required to demonstrate an approved level of proficiency in the use of the English language;
- Applicants must bring their original certificates when coming for registration;
- Managing and Leading People
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- International Business Environment
- Global Corporate Strategy
- Financial Management and Control
- Information Management
- MBA Dissertation
* The units can vary, depending on the optional modules which your institution will choose for the course structure.
As well as preparing for and attending lectures, seminars, tutorials and workshops, you will spend time reading and completing coursework, including written assignments, portfolios and presentations. Learning from your colleagues is an important part of the course and many exercises will require you to work in teams.
The Tuition Fee of the course will vary depending on the institution you wish to study in, as well as your status in the UK. The course is available for UK/EU and International Students as well. Please contact us to find out the tuition fee for a specific course you’d like to know about.
Government Funds – Student Finance England
If you are an UK/EU citizen or living in the UK on Indefinite stay, who wants to apply for a postgraduate course you can receive support from the government via Student Loan Company. If you’re starting a master’s degree, you could get a Postgraduate Master’s Loan of up to £10,609 to help with course fees and living costs. You won’t have to pay back the loan until after your course, when you’re earning above a certain level.