This MBA in Marketing will have a particular focus on the marketing discipline and help you develop the skills needed to contribute to strategic marketing decision making. This Master of Business Administration (Marketing) course builds on your previous experience and enhances your real-world management capabilities. An MBA in Marketing degree focuses on marketing and communication with customers and clients. The general goal of marketing is to increase sales and build a company, which often involves corporate branding, communication, advertising, public relations, and market research.
Marketing is a fundamental approach to managerial decision-making. It helps the the development and management of customers, markets, and strategy to serve those customers. Marketing management uses decision-making analytics and models to develop creative marketing campaigns. This Masters programme will provide you with an understanding of the key marketing concepts, tools and techniques enabling you to add real value to your business and advance your career in the process. It aims to accelerate your promotion to well-paid positions of leadership either in marketing or in any other management function.
MBA in Marketing Master degree
You will develop a deep strategic understanding of the different functions within organisations. You will also learn how to re-apply the best of international management practices and how to implement approaches that deliver outstanding results.
The scope of MBA in Marketing is very good in today’s market trend. MBA in Marketing is one of the oldest disciplines of management study.
If you are interested in the entertainment, media, promotions, advertisement, sales and general management field, then the MBA is appropriate for you.
The marketing is the heart of any organisation. The trend of marketing has changed and augmented with the technological evolution in the world.
The MBA in Marketing is involved in the sales and services of the products, competitions and market trends of the business. MBA in marketing educates the students about sales, marketing fields, executive and leadership management skills, consumer trends, market strategies, product management and market research in different industries.
Course Length: 1 years;
Start dates: January, May, September;
Let us briefly look at the scope of MBA marketing in the context of industries; one can develop a career in sectors ranging from FMCG, Retail, Tourism, Banking, Hospitality, IT and ITeS, Media, PR & Advertising, Consultancy, Market Research etc.
Example of job opportunities for graduate with an MBA degree in Marketing:
- Marketing Manager/Director
- Marketing Analyst/Assistent
- Market Researcher
- Marketing Executive
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing Project Manager
- Market Research Assistant
- Marketing and Promotions Manager
- Marketing Communications Coordinator
- Sales Manager/Director/Engineer
- Internet Marketing Coordinator
- Internet Marketing Director
- Social Media Marketing Analyst
- Social Media Marketing Coordinator
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- Territory Manager
- Digital Marketing/Brand Manager
- Director of Digital Marketing
- eCommerce Marketing Specialist/Director/Manager
- Email Marketer
- Inside Sales Representative
- Vice President for Marketing
- Creative Director
- Product Marketing Manager
- Head Of Digital Marketing
- Product Marketing Manager
- Community Marketing Manager
- Brand Strategist/Manager
- Advertising Manager
- Web Marketing
- Chief Digital Officer
- Regional Head/Manager
- Advertising Account Planner/Executive
- Advertising Art Director
- Advertising Copywriter
- Public Affairs Consultant
- Public Relations Manager/Coordinator/Director
- Promotions Coordinator/Director
- Sales Promotion Account Executive
- Applicants are required to submit proof of Bachelor Degree Diploma;
- For candidates with over 5 years’ experience at a managerial level but without an undergraduate degree the programme leader will review applicants based upon their suitability for the course;
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language will be required to demonstrate an approved level of proficiency in the use of the English language;
- Applicants must bring their original certificates when coming for registration;
- Managing and Leading People
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- International Business Environment
- Global Corporate Strategy
- Financial Management and Control
- Information Management
- MBA Dissertation
* The units can vary, depending on the optional modules which your institution will choose for the course structure.
We use a wide variety of teaching and learning methods which include lectures, seminars, class discussions, case studies, group work, presentations and applied study.
Assessment is mainly through the dissertation and assignments, as well as exams in some subjects.
The Tuition Fee of the course will vary depending on the institution you wish to study in, as well as your status in the UK. The course is available for UK/EU and International Students as well. Please contact us to find out the tuition fee for a specific course you’d like to know about.
Government Funds – Student Finance England
If you are an UK/EU citizen or living in the UK on Indefinite stay, who wants to apply for a postgraduate course you can receive support from the government via Student Loan Company. If you’re starting a master’s degree, you could get a Postgraduate Master’s Loan of up to £10,609 to help with course fees and living costs. You won’t have to pay back the loan until after your course, when you’re earning above a certain level.