The MBA International Business Master Degree course is designed for professionals who are seeking to improve their management and leadership skills and broaden their theoretical knowledge of business and management. The focus of the course is on the specific challenges facing organisations that have global operations, or that transact business internationally.
The aim of the course is to provide students with an international outlook on business and an understanding of the particular demands and restrictions of conducting and managing business globally.
The MBA International Business Master Degree programme will develop an understanding of successful business strategy and effective executive leadership management. Recognising that today business is conducted across international boundaries and that globalisation is a phenomenon that impacts all organisations. Participants will gain a greater appreciation of the significance of the interrelationship of functional areas to the overall success of a business, in both international and local markets. The course offers its applicants the opportunity to study at a postgraduate level while maintaining and enhancing their contribution to their employer.
MBA International Business Master Degree
Importantly, the programme will develop your understanding of successful business strategy and effective project management and you will study the influence that global and national macroeconomic trends have on a company.
The MBA International Business Master Degree course will also support the development a range of transferable executive skills including leadership, problem-solving, creativity and innovation, finance, operations management, strategic decision making, team management, designing corporate cultures and many others.
You will develop critical analytical skills in assessing the global environment for business; identifying new international business opportunities and analysing international markets and industries; dealing with complex issues both systematically and creatively; and communicating clearly to many audiences.
You will also reflect the increased emphasis on multidisciplinary and international perspective arising from today’s market developments and explores the complexity and diversity of business in an increasingly interconnected world. An MBA in International Business makes degree holders more competitive in the international market. They are more likely to be chosen for overseas business travel or for taking jobs abroad, which is a major benefit for many workers.
Course Length: 1 years;
Start dates: January, May, September;
Before starting an MBA in International Business program, you’ll likely have accrued business and management experience. Once you complete your MBA degree program, you’ll be able to enter the workforce prepared for the ways that business is changing and becoming globalised. You’ll find that many careers specifically require international expertise, such as those in international finance and importing and exporting. If you’re interested in traditional business careers, such as marketing, being versed in international business might also make you more competitive in the global job market.
Example of job opportunities for graduate with an MBA degree in international Business:
- International Business Development Director
- International Business Meeting Planner
- International Business Operations Associate
- International Management Consultant
- International Business Specialist/Consultant
- International Claims Manager
- International Logistics Coordinator
- International Manager, Marketing and Communications
- International Operations Accelerated Development Program
- International Pricing, Process and Administration Analyst
- International Retail Operations Consulting Manager
- International Sales Director
- International Technical Coordinator
- International Trade Specialist
- International Banking Coordinator
- Export Managers And Executives
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Associate/Trading Analyst
- Commercial/Comunity Banker
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Bilingual Sales Representative
- Research Associate, Middle East
- Business Development Associate
- Business Engagement Director
- Director of International Growth
- European Markets Team Lead
- Financial Analyst – Global Implementation Team
- Foreign Banking Compliance Officer
- Foreign Currency Investment Advisor
- Foreign Currency Sales Representative
- Foreign Policy Advisor
- Foreign Trade Zone Administrator
- Foreign Affairs Specialist
- Foreign Service Officer
- Global Account Manager
- Global Business Administrator
- Global Business Analysis Director
- Global Internal Communication Specialist
- Global Product/Supply Manager
- Import/Export Specialist
- Applicants are required to submit proof of Bachelor Degree Diploma;
- For candidates with over 5 years’ experience at a managerial level but without an undergraduate degree the programme leader will review applicants based upon their suitability for the course;
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language will be required to demonstrate an approved level of proficiency in the use of the English language;
- Applicants must bring their original certificates when coming for registration;
- Strategic Management in a Global Context
- International Marketing, Innovation & E-Commerce
- International Leadership and Entrepreneurship
- Managing Finance and Operations
- Information Systems and Data Management
- International Human Resource Management and Change
* The units can vary, depending on the optional modules which your institution will choose for the course structure.
Assessment is by assignments based on the six taught modules together with a 15,000-word dissertation based on the candidate’s own organisation, or an organisation that the candidate is intimately familiar with.
The Tuition Fee of the course will vary depending on the institution you wish to study in, as well as your status in the UK. The course is available for UK/EU and International Students as well. Please contact us to find out the tuition fee for a specific course you’d like to know about.
Government Funds – Student Finance England
If you are an UK/EU citizen or living in the UK on Indefinite stay, who wants to apply for a postgraduate course you can receive support from the government via Student Loan Company. If you’re starting a master’s degree, you could get a Postgraduate Master’s Loan of up to £10,609 to help with course fees and living costs. You won’t have to pay back the loan until after your course, when you’re earning above a certain level.